Exactly 100 days are left until the gates to the winter realms will open for the third time! Time to give you a little foretaste of what is expecting you!
In the not so distant future, we will give you the complete status and infrastructure update regarding the festival area. This update will be accompanied by the updated festival alphabet, the festival maps, the parking and camping regulations and the last big wave of bands together with the running order update which we plan to release by the beginning of December.
But at this point we can give you a few spoilers here and there:
- The ICE PALACE will get a brand new position (don’t worry you won’t have to walk a longer distance than before) and also the Mystic Woods will grow a bit. This will have a very positive effect on the whole ambiance of the festival area!
- Another addition to the campground will be a Breakfast Stand which will supply you with warm coffee, tea etc. in the morning and lots of other useful articles for the campground. More information will follow later…
- There will be more market stands on the whole festival area than in 2018.
- In 2019 there will be definitely no time overlaps between the ICE PALACE and THEATRE OF GRACE!
- We plan to unveil all missing bands until the first week of December (incl. the headliner slots for Sunday)
- As already announced there will be a Warm Up Party at the Landgasthof zum Wackinger on Thursday evening with at least 2 bands followed by a Medieval- / Metal disco.
- At the end of each festival day (from Friday on) there will also be aftershow parties at the Landgasthof Zum Wackinger with more bands followed by a medieval and metal disco.
- Doors open on the campground on Thursday, February 21st, 2019 at 04.00PM (CET)
More information will follow soon!
We have already sold more than 75% of the 3-DAY-TICKET contingent. Thanks for this everyone! So if you want to join us on all festival days you should hurry up and get your ticket!
Also, the pre-sale of 1-Day and 2-Day-Tickets had a very good start. Due to the current speed and limited contingents of those categories, we expect a sold out by the end of December / beginning of January!
Wacken Winter Nights III
February 22nd – 24th, 2019
with: Apocalypse Orchestra, Arkona, Bannkreis, Cemican, Eluveitie, Ereb Altor, Grimner, Haggefugg, Harpyie, Heilung, Helsott, Holly Loose, Huldre, Korpiklaani, Moonsorrow, Saltatio Mortis, Skiltron, The Dread Crew of Oddwood, The O’reillys and the Paddyhats, Trollfest, Trollfaust, Turisas, Serenity, Vogelfrey and many more!